Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A Quilt Like No Other

Every once in a while something out of the blue happens and it is very heartwarming and just WOW!!  Saying thank you doesn't seem to be enough so I'll write about it and show everyone what was given to my son. 

I received a phone call that a friend of the family had made a quilt for my son.  I could keep it or donate it for auction; it was my call.  We went to pick it up and it was in a black garbage bag, neatly folded.  My son opened up the bag and said, "WOW!!"  I didn't get to see it.  He quickly covered it back up and carried it out to the car.  When we arrived home, he grabbed the bag and ran upstairs.  I heard, "How cool!"  He yelled down for me to come up to his room.

When I got up there he was so excited!  And so was I.  This quilt is awesome!!  Here are some pictures of it. 

First Side


Second Side
 It remains on his bed and by no means will we be auctioning it off.  It's a keeper!  Thank you so much Patty and Lois for this quilt.  My son loves it. 


Awesome Tag!!

1 comment:

  1. "Second side" sure looks like the front, and "first side" is the back, with the label. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete