This is something I didn't understand when I was younger. Now that I'm 'maturing with age' I get it for you never know what others are going through.
- A woman takes your parking spot without even noticing you were waiting for it. She may have received news that her Father has to go in for more tests.
- The man who snapped at the waitress may have learned that his childhood friend just passed away.
- The child who is spinning and screeching out of control in the middle of Wallmart may be having a hard time with all the fluorescent lights that are buzzing louder and louder and louder. Please don't stare.
- A single mom is blocking up the aisle at the grocery store, not realizing you can't pass. She may be trying to figure out how much food she can buy for herself and 2 children with only $30 dollars left until Friday.
- The cocky teenager may be from a broken home and feels like his life is out of control but has no one to confide in.
These are some examples of what could be going on in someone's life that you would have no way in knowing. We must try to "Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." Plato