I'd like to give you some words of wisdom from the future you. Some may be harsh but it needs to be said. I am my worst critic after all.
OK, erased an entire letter to myself here. I was beating myself up so I'm going to bullet point the things you need to know.
- Pay attention in school.
- GO TO COLLEGE
- Forget about the boys and concentrate on friends.
- Don't be so critical of others around you.
- GET THAT CIGARETTE OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!!!
- Pick the job you want, not the one your father told you to pick.
- You will find your true love when you are 24.
- You will have 2 beautiful children.
- Your son will have autism but you can handle it.
- You are a strong person.
- It's OK to ask for help, you can't do it all.
I'm keeping this short because you have a short attention span. Don't roll your eyes at me please! I don't want to tell you everything because you need to make it happen for yourself. You are fortunate to have many to offer you support when you need it. Most of all have faith.